The National Institute of Family and Life Advocates (NIFLA) is a nonprofit legal organization serving the needs of over 1,430 Pregnancy Resource Centers and Pregnancy Medical Clinics nationwide. In order to better serve the NIFLA community, the following employment opportunities at member centers are posted below.
Event Coordinator, 20 hrs
Objectives of the Position: The Event Coordinator is responsible for the overall planning, coordination, and execution of ministry events and assisting other Staff with development related activities.
~ Be a mature Christian who demonstrates an active personal relationship with Jesus Christ
~Have a strong commitment to the pro-life cause and CWC's mission, Statements Faith, and Principles
~Attentive to detail with strong organizational skills. Self-motivated, dependable, responsible, and takes initiative. Performs well with little to no guidance or supervision
~Demonstrates good oral/written communication skills; maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
~Experience as staff or volunteer with a pregnancy-help ministry desired
~Proficient in event management functions, information systems, and related software applications
~Demonstrates ability to work well with others and maintains respectful relationship with the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and other staff and volunteers
~Have a high level of MS Windows operating system, MS Office applications, and the ability to learn other applications affiliated with event planning
~Have a Bachelor's degree, or two years' relevant experience
Contact Ashley Duff at [email protected]
Nurse Manager PT, 20 hours per week
This position requires a current Nursing License in good standing with California Board of Registered Nursing. The Nurse Manager provides support and care to the clients and maintains professional standards of care, following the ANA Code of Ethics. Under the general supervision of the Medical Director and Executive Director, the Nurse Manager is responsible for immediate supervision of a wide variety of clinic functions, planning and performing direct and indirect nursing interventions, and is responsible for supervising, organizing, planning, assessing and monitoring the medical services provided by CHOICES Women's Resource Center. The Nurse Manager also works in conjunction with physicians, nurses, and lay counselors to assure that patients are receiving the best medical, nursing, and psychosocial care possible. A Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required. We would love to have someone who is skilled in clinic management, ultrasound scanning, and has a great bedside manner. If you are bilingual, it is a real plus!
For a complete job description and to submit your resume, please contact Cori Shuster at [email protected]
Development Director, Full Time (36 hrs)
Newport News, VA
Care Net Peninsula is seeking a person with account management/development experience to lead our fundraising efforts and increase community philanthropic support of the short and long-term goals of our pregnancy center. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, values real relationship with donors, and who can supervise and motivate a similarly passionate team. You'll work closely with the Executive Director to plan and implement communication strategies across a variety of channels, cultivate relationships with key contacts and organizations, plan and oversee fundraising events, and lead our internet marketing efforts. This position is full-time from our Newport News Location.
Apply online: http://www.cnpeninsula.org/careers
Our center was established in 1977 and has a long history of serving women and families in the Charleston, WV area.
The ED duties would include general oversight of the daily activities of the 4000 sqft center, recruitment and training of volunteers, connecting with the community and fundraising.
We will consider either full or part time employment.
A more complete list of requirements and an application for employment may be obtained by emailing: [email protected]
The Nurse Sonographer provides important medical and educational portions of patient appointment along with the Patient Advocate, who represents the supportive and ministering role. Having a medical professional adds a dimension of comfort and credibility to our clinic. The Nurse Sonographer provides one of the most life affirming portions of the appointment process, the ultrasound, where our patients can see and acknowledge the life growing within them for the first time. Current RN license required for this position.
Interested inquiries: Send to [email protected]
The Pregnancy Resource Center for Southwest Arkansas (PRCSA) is currently seeking a full-time Executive Director (ED) to provide Christ-centered leadership to a vibrant, growing non-profit ministry. The ED will be responsible for implementing the mission and vision of the center, overseeing the management of programs and ministries, supervising an effective fundraising program to support the work of the organization. The ED will be under the authority of the Board of Directors and shall supervise and direct general day-to-day operation of the center, providing management, leadership and development for paid and volunteer staff as well as in the area of operations, client services, resource development, and public relations. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications/experience.
* Being a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord.
* Exhibiting a strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of all human life.
* Agreeing with and demonstrating commitment to PRCSA's Mission, Vision, Statement of Values, and policies.
* Willingness and ability to serve clients and other PRCSA constituencies (including staff, volunteers, donors, vendors, etc.) in a way that honors Jesus Christ and supports and promotes PRCSA life-affirming ministry.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with multiple audiences/constituencies (Board of Directors, staff, volunteers, clients, donors, churches and other organizations, government leaders, and the media) using a variety of formats including public speaking skills.
* Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
* Problem solving and program development ability/skills to develop/evaluate programs and administer/manage operations, staff, and volunteers of the organization and resolve problems.
* Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent related experience with administrative skills. (Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Non-Profit Management)
* Two years' experience in pregnancy medical/care center ministry or non-profit management preferred.
* Prefer two years of experience in an administrative position with direct supervision of paid staff.
* Proficient office and computer skills to include the use of general office equipment, Microsoft Office software (word processing and spreadsheet skills), and QuickBooks preferred.
If this position appeals to you, please send resume, a brief statement describing what attracts you to this position, your spiritual journey, and why you feel you are qualified to [email protected]
Medical Staff Openings at D.C. Area Pregnancy Center (RN, APRN, PA, or RDMS)
Assist Pregnancy Center, an evangelical, life-affirming ministry seeks additional part and full time medical staff (RN, CNM, FNP, PA or RDMS eligible to apply) to provide medical services (including pregnancy testing, limited obstetrical ultrasound, and medical education) under the oversight of the clinic's Medical Director. Medical staff work in conjunction with volunteer physicians, nurses, and mentors to ensure that clients are receiving the best medical, nursing, and psychosocial care possible.
Details available here: http://assistpartners.org/about/employment/
Interested candidates should provide a cover letter outlining interest in and qualifications for serving in a Christian medical ministry. Additionally, candidates should supply a resume, personal testimony, and a statement outlining their pro-life position to [email protected] Training in sonography available for applicants without prior ultrasound experience. Full time positions eligible for health benefits. Part and full time positions eligible for generous PTO, paid holidays, and flexible work schedules.
Chief Executive Officer
Canton, Massillon, Akron, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
-Has administrative responsibilities for the Pregnancy Choices (PC) in areas of administrative, development, and community/public relations
-Implements policies and procedures approved by the Board of Directors within parameters of the PC annual budget
-Assists Executive Board, financial consultant and accountant in establishing annual budget
-Administrates over five center locations one Reconciliation House off campus in conjunction with Director of Operations
-Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
-Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the sanctity of all human life
-Uphold PC Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle and policies of our ministry and our umbrella organization, Care Net
-Have a bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field or related experience equivalent
-Exhibit strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking, writing and effective media relations
-Be equipped to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, encouragement and direction for Leadership Team staff members and volunteers
-Be able to develop and implement strategic plans and goals for growth of the ministry
-Be able to carry out responsibilities with appropriate communication and feedback to the Board of Directors
Interested candidates should respond to email [email protected]
Description: The Executive Director has full responsibility for the center, which includes the implementation of the Policies and Procedures approved by the Board of Directors within the parameters of the center's budget. The primary areas of responsibility will be fund raising, development, community
relations, outreach ministries and administrative. This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and is a member in good standing with her church.
- Dedicated to the sanctity of all human life and sexual integrity.
- Maintains a consistent life-affirming philosophy and would never refer or advise a woman to have an abortion.
- Agree with and uphold the center's Mission & Vision Statement, Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, as well as the Policies and Procedures of the center.
- Dependable, stable, and follows through on commitments.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in a related field, or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a volunteer or employee in ministry, as well as or including two years of experience in an administrative position with direct supervisory experience with paid staff in a professional office.
- Learns and applies new methods and approaches, forward thinking.
- Exhibits strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking, writing, and effective media relations
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and capable of using other data entry software. Able to operate a computer with above-average proficiency.
Charles Manne 209-815-8041 or [email protected]