The National Institute of Family and Life Advocates (NIFLA) is a nonprofit legal organization serving the needs of 1,500 Pregnancy Resource Centers and Pregnancy Medical Clinics nationwide. In order to better serve the NIFLA community, the following employment opportunities at member centers are posted below.
Manassas Center Administrator
The Center Administrator (CA) has the responsibility of assisting the Center Director in the day-to-day operations of the Manassas Center of the Care Net Pregnancy Resource Centers (PRCs), including the training and management of the center volunteers. She ensures client services are provided and Center is managed in the Center Director's absence.
Reporting and Supervision
The CA reports to the Center Director and oversees volunteers serving in the center.
1. Personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
2. Commitment to Biblical standards of personal conduct, including sexual purity.
3. Sincere desire to reach others with the love of Jesus Christ and the Gospel message.
4. Faithful attendance at and participation in a local church and personal growth through devotions and Bible study.
5. Personal pro-life stand that affirms the necessity of protecting all human life from the moment of conception, even in the so-called hard cases.
6. Agreement with and commitment to abide by the Core Documents of Care Net PRCs.
7. Spiritual and emotional maturity resulting in the ability to work well with and relate to a wide variety of individuals.
8. Ability to maintain respectful relationships with the Board of Directors, other staff and volunteers that foster communication and teamwork.
9. Commitment to the Biblical standards of conflict resolution, including the ability to accept criticism and to offer rebuke with a spirit of humility.
10. Adherence to Care Net PRCs' Policies and Procedures, including confidentiality.
Job Specific Qualifications
1. Knowledge of Scripture, especially pertaining to the sanctity of human life, salvation and forgiveness.
2. Demonstrated ability to present Gospel and provide Scriptural-based counsel to clients.
3. Strong qualities of spiritual leadership, discipleship, and ability to encourage other staff and volunteers.
4. Strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, organizational and excellent computer skills.
5. Demonstrated decision-making, problem-solving, planning, and implementation skills.
6. Demonstrated maturity, stability and initiative resulting in the ability to carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
7. Successful completion of application process including background check, Client Advocate Training, and Abortion Recovery.
I. Client Services
1. Participate in daily prayer with staff and volunteers.
2. Assist Center Director in providing support and direction to center volunteers.
3. Provide client advocacy and services for clients as needed.
4. Assist Center Director in evaluating effectiveness of client services.
5. Maintain and distribute current client referral lists to volunteers.
6. Responsible for managing and organizing the material needs room and resource materials.
1. Inform Center Director of client or volunteer needs, and assist in goal-setting and implementation of development plans.
2. Assist Center Director, in conjunction with other staff, in evaluating Policies and Procedures relative to client services and review annually.
3. Review and suggest updates to Volunteer Manuals as needed.
4. Enter client data in database and maintain accurate center documents.
5. Assist in reviewing client files and Client Advocate notes, in coordination with the Center Director, to ensure accurate documentation of client visits.
6. Work with Center Director to ensure that the physical needs of the center are met, coordinating with the Senior Director of Operations as needed for purchasing of client services and center supplies.
7. Oversee material needs donations, checking inventory, and ensuring items are "like new" and have not been recalled.
8. Work with Center Director to plan and provide expressions of appreciation for volunteers.
9. Assist the Center Director with the gathering of statistical data.
III. Public Relations and Development
1. Pray for church and community needs as we become aware of them.
2. Assist Center Director in achieving community outreach goals.
3. Participate in annual fundraising events.
4. Participate in Volunteer In-service and all other trainings as required.
5. Participate in Sanctity of Life events as needed
IV. Training and Supervision
1. Conduct Internship training with potential volunteers.
2. Assist Center Director and other staff in coordinating and executing Volunteer Client Advocate Trainings and Volunteer In-service Trainings.
3. Assist Center Director in distribution of updates on center information.
4. Coordinate scheduling of center volunteers and assignment of tasks.
5. Oversee center operations and volunteers in the absence of the Center Director.
The Center Administrator will receive a written and oral evaluation by the Center Director two times each year.
Please email your resume and employee application (download above) to [email protected] Call 703-330-4572 with questions.
Pregnancy Center Ministry RN/Sonographer
Looking for a female who has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, is committed to Biblical standards, has a sincere desire to reach others with the love of Jesus Christ and the Gospel message, and has a desire to see hearts spared and lives saved.
She must have a current and in good standing RN license. She needs to have solid computer skills and be comfortable with technology. She should possess a working knowledge of OB anatomy/physiology with preferably two years of previous OB experience and a current CPR certification. She must be willing to perform both abdominal and transvaginal limited obstetric ultrasounds for which training will be provided. Sixteen to twenty-four hours/week are needed in our Woodbridge location.
Objectives: The Nurse Sonographer provides ultrasounds within the medical services of Care Net Pregnancy Resource Centers (CNPRCs)
Reports to: Medical Director and Senior Director of Operations
1. Personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
2. Commitment to Biblical standards of personal conduct, including sexual purity
3. Sincere desire to reach others with the love of Jesus Christ and the Gospel message
4. Faithful attendance at and participation in a local church and personal growth through devotions and Bible study
5. Personal pro-life stand that affirms the necessity of protecting all human life from the moment of conception, even in the so-called hard cases, such as rape, incest, and fetal abnormality
6. Agreement with and commitment to abide by the Core Documents of the CNPRCs
7. Spiritual and emotional maturity resulting in the ability to work well with and relate to a wide variety of individuals
8. Ability to maintain respectful relationships with the Board of Directors, other staff and volunteers that foster communication and teamwork
9. Commitment to the Biblical standards of conflict resolution, including the ability to accept criticism and to offer rebuke with a spirit of humility
10. Adherence to CNPRCs' Policies and Procedures, including confidentiality
11. Knowledge of Scripture, especially pertaining to the sanctity of human life, salvation and forgiveness
12. Strong qualities of spiritual leadership, discipleship, and ability to encourage other staff and volunteers
13. Strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, organizational and basic computer skills
14. Demonstrated decision-making, problem-solving, planning, and implementation skills
15. Demonstrated maturity, stability and initiative resulting in the ability to carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision
16. Successful completion of application process including background check (see Criminal Background Checks Policy in General P&Ps) and Peer Counselor Training
17. Completion of HEART, if applicable, is advised for all positions and required for those with client contact (See Post-abortive Personnel Policy in General P&P.)
1. Registered Nurse who is trained in the performance of limited obstetric ultrasounds
1. Administers pregnancy tests, completes test verification form and log.
2. Assures medical consent form is signed
3. Completes medical assessment and history forms
4. Provides ultrasound as needed
5. Documents clinical findings, observations and medical care in patient records
6. Provides miscarriage and ectopic information and reviews any clinical findings indicating concern for the viability of the pregnancy or the health of the mother with the Medical Director
7. Ensures patient given appropriate medical referrals
8. Gives patient the Patient Exit Questionnaire
9. Completes the Ultrasound Form
10. Arranges follow-up
11. Submits a monthly report on the status of CNPRCs medical resources to the Executive Director for presentation to the Board of Directors
12. Oversees other center nurses
13. Orders medical supplies
14. Keeps records updated and retains for 7 years
15. Ensures a minimum of 2 scans per week
16. Continuing education in ultrasound via webinars, literature and internet
1. Must be an RN or RDMS with a current license.
2. Complies with state and professional CEU requirements.
3. Ensures CPR certification is current.
4. Ensures annual OSHA training is completed.
5. Is vaccinated for Hepatitis B.
6. Must get an annual PPD or complete a TB screening form.
The Nurse Sonographer will be evaluated by the Medical Director who will complete the Medical Staff Review Sheet. The SDO will review and sign off on this evaluation.
Please email your resume and employee application (download above) to [email protected] Call 703-330-4572 with questions.
REGISTERED NURSES!!! Part-Time
A strong Christian who seeks to serve and obey Christ?
Someone who wants a chance to use your nursing skills for Jesus?
Passionate for LIFE?
Do you like:
Praying with and for your colleagues?
Being in charge of a program?
Sharing your skills and knowledge with others?
Working part time (Monday-Friday)?
Do you have:
A valid unrestricted RN license issued by the State of California?
The energy and excitement to make a difference for eternity?
If you said yes to all of these statements, please call Cheryl Sjoberg at 909-444-2999 to discuss this unique and rewarding career opportunity.
Director, Development - Full-time, salaried exempt
Battle Ground, WA
Reports to: CEO
Compensation: Salary range: $60,000 to $70,000. Salary depends on experience includes benefit package.
Options360 Women's Clinic is a non-profit, faith-based medical clinic working with under-served women in SW Washington. We provide evidence-based medical and educational services related to pregnancy and sexual health. All services are currently provided at no charge to patients and we are planning to expand services to include well woman exams this fall to reach even more women in our service area.
The Director of Development is a key member of the organization's Development team. The development of Development provides leadership and management oversight in order to grow and sustain the organization's revenue streams by successfully implementing activities to meet this strategic objective.
Position Summary: This role includes developing and leading all revenue plan activities to meet
established annual revenue targets. This position will work collaboratively with the Options360
Management Team, who provide communication support to meet revenue targets and, when necessary,
other Options360 staff on specific revenue plan activities. The Options360 must have the ability to work
closely with Options360 staff and Board of Directors to support the delivery of the mission of the
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide support to the CEO in the development of long-term revenue forecasts and in providing
regular reports to monitor the status in meeting revenue goals.
- Serve as a core member of the Development and Management teams by helping to implement both
the long-term revenue strategy and manage day-to-day tactics necessary to meet or exceed annual
- Create, manage and implement a strategy to build a diverse pipeline of major donors and monthly
donors as well as foundation and corporate partners.
- Be accountable for preparing the CEO and other relevant staff and board members for all meetings to
ensure that meetings meet desired outcomes for relationship-management and revenue sustainability
- Develop and grow a portfolio of individual donors who have the capacity to give $1,000 or more annually.
- Lead, manage, and implement a strategy for the annual appeal and workplace and employee giving
- Provide management support to help meet annual event fundraising goals including coordination and
solicitation of sponsorships and management of an event committee. Play a key role in the staff annual
event by focusing on event logistics and stewardship priorities.
- Proactively partner with the management team to develop and implement a marketing and social media strategy specific to meeting the organization's revenue strategy.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, creativity, organization, self-motivation, and patience.
- Work with the CEO to create and manage a three-year Revenue Development Plan.
- Initiate contact with donors, align giving priorities, and successfully solicit gifts.
- Engage various audiences; build key relationships with prospects, supporters, donors and board
members; identify and attract new donors.
- Skilled communicator and relationship builder - writing and speaking.
- Write, edit, proofread, and protect accuracy as a top priority.
- Work in teams and independently, while leading and motivating others.
- Understanding of Pacific NW giving community, particularly in SW Washington, preferred but not required.
- Experience with donor software (CRM).
- Ability to manage administrative needs (e.g. calendaring, document prep, etc.)
- BS or higher degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience working in development or related field.
- Valid drivers license.
- Proven ability to create and implement revenue strategies to meet and exceed goals.
- Experience working in health care environment preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing a diverse set of volunteers.
- Experience and aptitude for relationship building and stewarding.
- Team player who is a skilled "active" listener and motivated leader with high emotional intelligence.
Please submit a one-page cover letter via email, addressed to Pam Marchand, CEO at [email protected], describing how your qualifications and professional experience align with the job description as well as your current resume. Please do not call or contact the organization directly.
Nurse Manager - Part Time
The Nurse Manager provides support and care to patients in a mobile health clinic setting and adheres to professional nursing standards. The Nurse Manager is responsible for performing and supervising clinical functions in accordance with the Pregnancy Help Center's established policies and procedures. The Nurse Manager works under the supervision of the Clinic Director for operations, and under the supervision of the Medical Director for medical services.
Develops reviews and updates clinic policies and procedures.
Stays up to date regarding standards of practice. Maintains a focus on continuous quality improvement and assures that PHC adheres to best practices.
Assures compliance with infection control guidelines.
Oversees the maintenance of clinical equipment, and the ordering of supplies.
Manages volunteer and employee nurse schedules to ensure the mobile unit is adequately staffed.
Works to build a cooperative dynamic among the nursing team.
Organizes, directs, supervises, and evaluates professional and ancillary personnel
Oversees health care services, including pregnancy testing.
Assesses patient needs and establishes a plan of care.
Provides education and guidance to patients and family members
Oversees patient follow up per patient care plan and standardized procedures
ROLE OF REGISTERED NURSE IN LIMITED ULTRASOUND (WILL TRAIN)
Performs limited obstetric ultrasound after completion of training in accordance with established (AWHONN, ACOG or AIUM) guidelines.
Completes hands-on ultrasound training with a professional credentialed in ultrasound until deemed competent according to the written policies and procedures of the Clinic.
Nurses will undergo periodic assessment of ultrasound competency
Ensures written sonogram reports accompanied by video/print pictures will be completed by the nurse or sonographer performing the scan. This is the minimum required documentation.
Maintains accurate records, care-plans and follow-through, ensure client has completed all forms and charts contain notes about the client visit
Inputs all client chart history into the database, upload paper document to database, destroy paper records once uploaded to database
Ensures every sonogram will be read and signed in a timely fashion. It is recommended that sonograms be read within seven working days. May be required to transport medical files to the Medical Director on weekly basis.
Clients will be given pictures as determined by the medical director. Any pictures provided should not contain measurements or estimates of gestational age.
Recruits qualified volunteers to meet the needs of the clinic
Oversees the training and orientation of volunteers
Conducts meetings to evaluate and improve clinical services, communicate changes in policies, procedures and protocols, and share updates
Maintains and increases knowledge of preferred pregnancy consultation methods and NIFLA guidelines
Registered nurses and nurse practitioners will not practice beyond the level of their training
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee will perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Executive Director of Clinic Director of Mulier Care.
Heart of concern for abortion-vulnerable women and families
Self-motivated, with the ability to motivate others
Organized, with the ability to manage and complete projects efficiently
Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
Extensive healthcare and counseling experience is preferred, but not required
Bilingual (Spanish-speaking) is a plus, but not required
Computer proficiency to include word processing, spreadsheets and database management
Must have a current and active registered nurse license in the state of TN
Interested candidates should send resume to [email protected]
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
~ Implementation of policies and procedures;
- Volunteer training and oversight;
- Accountability to the Board of Directors (ie. Director's report; financial overview; long term vision casting);
- Oversight and review of employee performance; employee and volunteer interviews;
- Public relations with Pastors, donors, other community service organization;
- Speaking engagements (service clubs, churches, gala and other fundraising events);
- Statistical overview and analysis for clients and donors;
For more information please email [email protected] or call 808-326-1766.
Pregnancy Support Center is hiring a committed Christian with a strong life-affirming philosophy to join our team; strong leadership and computer skills required to oversee and administer all medical services. Preferred experience in Labor & Delivery, OB/GYN, or public health education but not required. Must be a RN, NP, or RDMS. If not trained in Limited-Obstetric Ultrasound, must be available to participate in immediate training which may include travelling. 24-30 hours per week.
Please send cover letter and resume to: [email protected] and include in the Subject: Nurse Manager Position
REPORTS TO: Board of Directors
SUPERVISES: All paid staff and volunteers
Do you want to lead a dynamic, passionate team and drive growth for a mission-minded organization?
Boston Center for Pregnancy Choices is a 503(c) non-profit organization that exists to empower women
and men considering abortion to choose life for their child and life for themselves in Christ. BCPC is the
only life-affirming pregnancy resource center in downtown Boston, serving a vibrant, diverse city as a
faith-based organization that is non-denominational, non-political, and non-judgmental. BCPC currently
is run by a team of six passionate staff members and operates with a $500k annual budget. The new
Executive Director will drive the major strategic initiatives for the center: Establishing a partnership with
a licensed physician on-site in order to provide free ultrasounds to our clients, providing comprehensive
services to men, and implementing a new volunteer-based operating model.
Objectives of the Position:
The Executive Director (ED) is a full-time, exempt, permanent position, with a compensation package
that is in-line with similar non-profits and includes health care benefits and vacation time. The ED has
full strategic and operational responsibilities for BCPC's staff, programs, development, and strategic
initiatives. The ED has responsibility for the implementation of the policies and procedures approved by
the Board of Directors within the parameters of the pregnancy center's budget. The ED is a strong leader
that is the face and voice of BCPC in the city of Boston, and thinks strategically and creatively to grow
~ Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior
and Lord, and agrees with the BCPC Statement of Faith and Statement of Principle.
~ Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and BCPC's Vision and
~ Have a bachelor's or advanced degree, preferably in business administration or non-profit
~ Have senior management experience, with a proven track record of leading teams, developing
individuals, managing a budget, and achieving goals.
~ Is a self-starter and is resourceful, with proven fundraising, communication, strategic, and
~ Can provide spiritual leadership and encouragement for staff members and volunteers.
~ Have experience as a volunteer or employee in a pregnancy resource center.
~ Have developed and executed strategies that have elevated an organization to the next stage of
II. Principal Responsibilities:
1. Provide managerial support, direction, supervision and training to all paid staff.
2. Conduct written and oral evaluations of staff on a yearly basis and interns as needed.
3. Coordinate with treasurer, directors and other staff on annual budget that is presented
to the board of directors for approval and oversee expenditure of budgeted expenses.
4. Oversee and ensure that accurate and current financial records are kept and reported
to the board monthly.
5. Manage statistical reports, accurate record keeping and monthly reporting to the
6. Coordinate a yearly calendar for the ministry and implementation of special events.
7. Ensure that all center policies are carried out, as well as coordinate with appropriate
staff member(s) new policies to be approved and implemented.
8. Ensure the on-going professional appearance of the Center.
9. Hold consistent meetings with staff to be comprised of client and staff needs and
10. Attend all board meetings and present a monthly report.
11. Maintain policies and procedures manual for the operation of the center.
12. Oversee management of donors.
13. Oversee ongoing assessments and yearly evaluations of volunteers.
1. Conduct volunteer training seminars when needed.
2. Oversee provision of staff and volunteer in-service trainings, and ensure that policies
and procedures are being followed.
C. Client Services
1. Oversee counseling provided for clients, and provide counseling as needed.
2. Oversee maintenance of client records and referral resource material.
3. Oversee supervision of 24-hour hotline.
1. Oversee execution of major fundraising events, direct mail pieces and newsletters each
2. Oversee development of a program to appeal to church mission boards for financial
3. Communicate with donors on a regular basis, and create stewarding plan for major
4. Involvement with the center's visibility and possible expansion in the community.
5. Obtain feedback and continually assess goals for establishment of effective ministry
6. Work with Development Director to establish annual revenue resources plan and
E. Public Relations
1. Oversee education of the local community, including churches, pastors, and community
groups as well as the professional community about the center's ministry.
2. Oversee and develop ongoing relationships with pastors and churches in the
3. Develop and maintain relationships with other ministries/organizations that meet client
4. Represent the ministry and services of the pregnancy center to the community and the
media when needed.
5. Oversee development and revision of promotional materials used in presenting the
pregnancy center to clients, community and churches.
6. Work closely with the board of directors to promote public awareness of the ministry
through advertisement and church presentations.
Please direct all applications and inquiries to [email protected]
ASSOCIATE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
St Cloud, MN
1) Be a born again believer in Jesus Christ, willing and able to share faith in Christ with others.
2) Be thoroughly pro-life in conscience and practice.
3) Maintain a consistent life affirming philosophy and would never refer or advise a woman to have
an abortion. (When a situation arises where a woman's life is at risk the clinic advocates taking
measures to preserve her life, hoping that the woman and her child can both be saved)
4) Express full agreement with corporation's Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, Mission
Statement, Articles of Incorporation and By-laws.
5) Experience in leading/managing others in a business and/or ministry setting.
6) Sincere desire to reach out to abortion-vulnerable and abortion-minded women.
8) Have good organizational skills.
9) Respects confidentiality.
10) Have a bachelor's degree.
11) Experience with managing people.
12) Exhibit skill in interpersonal communication, public speaking, and written communication.
13) Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
14) Demonstrate a lifestyle consistent with PRC's Statement of Faith and uphold PRC's Statement
Responsibilities: The main responsibilities of the Associate Executive Director fall into three categories:
(1) The financial stability and growth of PRC including overseeing the fundraising/special events, (2) The
day-to-day operations of PRC, (3) The management and supervision of all paid staff except the Executive
Reports To: Executive Director
Supervises: Business and Clinic Managers
1) Solicit new funds from businesses, families, individuals, and groups.
2) Maintain contact with donors through phone calls, letters, emails, and appointments. Develop
new donors to the ministry.
3) Oversee/Spearhead the Walk for Life, Baby Bottle Campaign, Pie Auction, and Share in Life
Celebration to ensure they are executed in a timely manner.
1) Oversee the hiring of all business and clinic staff. Staffing areas include the
following: Accounting, A-Team, Advertising, Communications, Client Statistics, Nursing.
2) Ensure training and evaluations are executed for all paid staff.
3) Provide leadership to nurture professional practices at PRC.
4) Ensure confidentiality for our clients is kept in high focus at all times with all paid staff, client
advocates, and volunteers.
Interested candidates are to emails cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Nurse Manager - Full-time
East End Pregnancy Center is hiring a committed Christian with a strong life-affirming philosophy to join our passionate team of advocates with a sincere desire to reach out to at-risk patients considering abortion. Prior team management, strong leadership and computer skills required to oversee and administer all medical services. Preferred experience in Labor & Delivery, OB/GYN, or public health education but not required. Must be a RN, NP or RDMS. If not trained in Limited Obstetric Ultrasound, must be available to participate in immediate training which may include travelling.
Please send cover letter and resume to: [email protected] Subject: Nurse Manager Position
Objectives of the position: As an ambassador of Jesus Christ, the Center Director has the
responsibility for managing all routine operations of the pregnancy center in a smooth and
professional manner. This includes the training and management of all volunteers and the
implementation of necessary programs to meet client needs.
Reports to: Center Board of Directors
Supervises: All volunteers and staff
Status: Non-Exempt, Full-time
Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as
Savior and Lord.
Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity.
Agree with and be willing to uphold the Commitment of Care and Competence, Core
Values, Statement of Faith and policies of Center.
Have a bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a helping field or related experience
Have one year of experience as a volunteer in some ministry capacity.
Have two years of experience in a helping profession in a position requiring
management experience or equivalent.
Exhibit skill in interpersonal communication, public speaking and problem solving.
Be able to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship and support to the volunteers.
Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
Please send resume to Spoon River Pregnancy Center 121 N. Main Street, P.O. Box 62 Canton, Il 61520 (309)435-7130 [email protected] Attn: Bobbie Thornton, Interim Director
General Description: The Staff Nurse assists the Nurse Manager, Staff, and Volunteers in ensuring clients
receive the best medical care possible.
Reports To: Nurse Manager
Hours/Wages: Approximately 15 hours per week; pay commensurate with qualifications/experience
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
~ Be a mature Christian who demonstrates an active personal relationship with Jesus Christ. (Required)
~ Hold a strong commitment to protecting the sanctity of human life and upholds CWC's mission, Statements
Faith and Principles, and the Center's Policies & Procedures. (Required)
~ Maintain a consistent life-affirming philosophy, never recommending or referring for abortions. (Required)
~ Possess strong administrative and managerial experience. Attentive to detail with excellent organizational
skills. Self-motivated, dependable, responsible, and takes initiative. Performs well with little to no guidance
or supervision and maintains confidentiality. (Required)
~ Demonstrate clear oral/written communications and strong interpersonal relations. (Required)
~ Has proven experience in reporting, file management, and electronic medical record software. (Required)
~ Hold a BSN or advanced practice degree and current medical license (RN, NP, CNM) in good standing with
the Virginia Medical Board. (Preferred)
~ Has clinical experience in L&D, OB/GYN practice, public health education, or related fields. (Preferred)
~ Has experience as staff or volunteer nurse with a pregnancy-help ministry. (Preferred)
~ Is trained in obstetrical ultrasound (preferred) or is willing to complete training to provide limited obstetrical
~ Able to work occasional evening hours as needed in conjunction with service hour expansion. (Required)
~ Has proficiency with software applications and the ability to learn other medical applications. (Required)
~ Has a sincere desire to serve abortion-vulnerable and abortion-minded women. (Required)
~ Possesses conversational competency in Spanish. (Preferred)
Interested candidates should contact [email protected] for further information and to send resume.
Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Silver Spring, MD
Centro Tepeyac Women's Center is seeking a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer to
perform limited OB ultrasound exams aboard its Mobile Medical Unit. This is a volunteer
position, 2+ days a month - flexible work schedule.
- Registration with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography in OB/GYN
- Approximately two years clinical experience in OB/GYN ultrasonography
- Performs limited OB ultrasound exams as outlined by the Medical Director
- Proficiency utilizing portable equipment weighing up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a narrow space aboard the mobile medical unit
- Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality in accordance with privacy laws, and facility
policies, and procedures
Founded in 1990, Centro Tepeyac Silver Spring Women's Center is a nonprofit clinic that offers
various services to both women and men in the Washington DC metro area.
For more information please call 301-587-9516 or email [email protected]
Silver Spring, MD
The Executive Director (ED) is the chief operating officer of Centro Tepeyac (CT),
responsible for organizational leadership, governance, operations, financial
management, grant/donor development, staff management and relations, and related
duties as needed. The ED is expected to demonstrate behavior consistent with CT's
Catholic identity, Statement of Principles, and Faith Statement.
All details here: https://www.catholicjobs.com/job/10643137701
Interested candidates should send resume to [email protected]
Part-time nurse (10 hrs/week) providing medical services, including ultrasounds, to clients facing unplanned pregnancies. Benefits include paid holidays and matching retirement savings opportunities. Go to assuranceforlife.org/employment-opportunities for more info and to apply.
Janet Harris [email protected] or 859-278-8469
Staff Nurse (24 hours)
AVA Care of Harrisonburg, a non-profit medical clinic serving women facing unintended pregnancy, seeks a part-time (24 hours) Staff Nurse (RN). The Staff Nurse is responsible for pregnancy & STI testing, performing limited obstetric ultrasound (training provided), and educating on pregnancy options and sexual health.
Qualifications: BSN with 3+ years of experience required (preferably in women's health). Applicant must demonstrate excellent communication skills and be adept at crisis intervention. Must be in full agreement with AVA Care's statement of faith & principles and core values and be available to work evenings and/or weekends when necessary. AVA Care is a Christian life-affirming organization.
Qualified applicants will be asked to complete an application. Position is open until filled.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume by mail or email to: AVA Care of Harrisonburg, 833 Martin Luther King, Jr. Way, Harrisonburg, VA 22801 or [email protected]
Nurse Manager (Part-time)
South Elgin, IL
Corbella Clinic in South Elgin, IL is hiring for the position of Nurse Manager. The Nurse Manager oversees and administers all medical services offered through Corbella. Candidates must be dedicated to the pro-life belief in the dignity, sanctity and worth of every human life and must be a registered nurse trained in limited OB ultrasound or open to training if needed.
For further information and to request an application to apply, please email [email protected] or call 847-697-0200.
Registered Nurse (Part-Time)
Salt Lake City, UT
The Pregnancy Resource Center of Salt Lake City is seeking a Registered Nurse. The ideal candidate will acquire a deep understanding of the PRC's mission and client services, is a team-player, and is spiritually mature to handle the spiritual battles and emotional toll of pregnancy center ministry. Major areas of responsibility include overseeing pregnancy verification tests, performing limited ultrasound exams (read by an OB/GYN), processing urine samples for STD testing (processed by an independent lab), and assisting with peer counseling along with sharing the Gospel.
This is a part-time position (1-2 days/week) and compensation is $15/hour.
Interested candidates should review our employment landing page (https://www.prcpartners.net/employment.html) and prayerfully consider submitting an application (also found on this landing page).
Client Services Manager (Full-Time)
Salt Lake City, UT
The Pregnancy Resource Center of Salt Lake City is seeking a Client Services Manager. The ideal candidate will acquire a deep understanding of the PRC's mission and client services, is a team-player, and is spiritually mature to handle the spiritual battles and emotional toll of pregnancy center ministry. Major areas of responsibility include manage personnel and supervising all aspects of PRC Client Services, providing peer-counseling to clients (and respectfully seeking opportunities to share the Gospel), leading training and in-service sessions for all volunteers and employees, and networking with other community service providers.
This is a full-time position (M-F) and compensation is $12/hour.
Interested candidates should review our employment landing page (https://www.prcpartners.net/employment.html) and prayerfully consider submitting an application (also found on this landing page).
Community Development Coordinator (COC)
The Shady Grove Pregnancy Center is seeking a Community Development Coordinator (COC) to work closely with the Executive Director in the development and implementation of a successful fundraising and community outreach program. The ideal candidate will acquire a deep
understanding of the Center's mission and programs and promote them to stakeholders, i.e. churches, schools, organizations, community members and prospective donors.
The day-to-day of the position will center on developing and implementing Shady Grove Pregnancy Center's overall fundraising strategy. This includes recruiting a team of volunteers who support community outreach and fundraising activities.
Additionally, the COC will establish new avenues of financial support and build relationships with key donors through ongoing touch points and meetings.
Time commitment is 9-5 three days/week.
Interested candidates should send resumes to [email protected]
Nurse and Nurse Sonographer
Thrive Orlando Women's Healthcare is a Christ-centered medical clinic which equips people to make life-affirming decisions regarding pregnancy, sexual health, and relationships. Thrive Orlando Women's Healthcare is seeking volunteers with RN or RDMS credentials to join our medical team. As an RDMS working with Thrive Orlando, you will be performing limited obstetric ultrasounds and work with the advocates and nurses to determine what the client's next step should be. RNs will perform pregnancy tests, limited STD testing, health assessments, and education regarding options and prenatal care.
Thrive Orlando will provide all the training needed. Hours are flexible.
Contact Sarah Fulginiti, RN, BSN, Nurse Manager, [email protected]
The Executive Director of the Care Net Pregnancy Centers of Albuquerque is the "Face of Care Net" to the central New Mexico area as they lead this multi-center ministry. They are expected to clearly articulate and present our vision and passion for the sanctity of human life, the provision of free life-affirming services to men and women facing unexpected pregnancy and related issues, and to lead our mission, staff and volunteers with God's grace and compassion. The Executive Director has full responsibility for all of the centers of the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Albuquerque (CNPCA), and the implementation of the Policies and Procedures approved by the Care Net Board of Directors (Board) within the parameters of the budget. This position will successfully direct the operations of the organization, including those related to fiscal responsibility, services, staff management, goals, and plans.
Application can be made on line through www.carenetabq.org
The Pregnancy Help Center is a non-profit dedicated to serving the needs of women in crisis and unplanned pregnancies.
The Pregnancy Help Center is currently seeking a full-time Executive Director to provide leadership to a vibrant, growing pregnancy center ministry. The Executive Director will be responsible for implementing the mission and vision of the mobile Pregnancy Help Center, overseeing the management of programs and ministries, and leading an effective fundraising program to support the work. The Executive Director will be under the authority of the Board of Directors and will supervise and direct general day-to-day operations, provide management, leadership, and development for paid and volunteer staff as well as oversee client services, resource development, and public relations.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to: [email protected]
Event Coordinator, 20 hrs
Objectives of the Position: The Event Coordinator is responsible for the overall planning, coordination, and execution of ministry events and assisting other Staff with development related activities.
~ Be a mature Christian who demonstrates an active personal relationship with Jesus Christ
~Have a strong commitment to the pro-life cause and CWC's mission, Statements Faith, and Principles
~Attentive to detail with strong organizational skills. Self-motivated, dependable, responsible, and takes initiative. Performs well with little to no guidance or supervision
~Demonstrates good oral/written communication skills; maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
~Experience as staff or volunteer with a pregnancy-help ministry desired
~Proficient in event management functions, information systems, and related software applications
~Demonstrates ability to work well with others and maintains respectful relationship with the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and other staff and volunteers
~Have a high level of MS Windows operating system, MS Office applications, and the ability to learn other applications affiliated with event planning
~Have a Bachelor's degree, or two years' relevant experience
Contact Ashley Duff at [email protected]
Nurse Manager PT, 20 hours per week
This position requires a current Nursing License in good standing with California Board of Registered Nursing. The Nurse Manager provides support and care to the clients and maintains professional standards of care, following the ANA Code of Ethics. Under the general supervision of the Medical Director and Executive Director, the Nurse Manager is responsible for immediate supervision of a wide variety of clinic functions, planning and performing direct and indirect nursing interventions, and is responsible for supervising, organizing, planning, assessing and monitoring the medical services provided by CHOICES Women's Resource Center. The Nurse Manager also works in conjunction with physicians, nurses, and lay counselors to assure that patients are receiving the best medical, nursing, and psychosocial care possible. A Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required. We would love to have someone who is skilled in clinic management, ultrasound scanning, and has a great bedside manner. If you are bilingual, it is a real plus!
For a complete job description and to submit your resume, please contact Cori Shuster at [email protected]
Development Director, Full Time (36 hrs)
Newport News, VA
Care Net Peninsula is seeking a person with account management/development experience to lead our fundraising efforts and increase community philanthropic support of the short and long-term goals of our pregnancy center. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, values real relationship with donors, and who can supervise and motivate a similarly passionate team. You'll work closely with the Executive Director to plan and implement communication strategies across a variety of channels, cultivate relationships with key contacts and organizations, plan and oversee fundraising events, and lead our internet marketing efforts. This position is full-time from our Newport News Location.
Apply online: http://www.cnpeninsula.org/careers
Our center was established in 1977 and has a long history of serving women and families in the Charleston, WV area.
The ED duties would include general oversight of the daily activities of the 4000 sqft center, recruitment and training of volunteers, connecting with the community and fundraising.
We will consider either full or part time employment.
A more complete list of requirements and an application for employment may be obtained by emailing: [email protected]
The Nurse Sonographer provides important medical and educational portions of patient appointment along with the Patient Advocate, who represents the supportive and ministering role. Having a medical professional adds a dimension of comfort and credibility to our clinic. The Nurse Sonographer provides one of the most life affirming portions of the appointment process, the ultrasound, where our patients can see and acknowledge the life growing within them for the first time. Current RN license required for this position.
Interested inquiries: Send to [email protected]
Medical Staff Openings at D.C. Area Pregnancy Center (RN, APRN, PA, or RDMS)
Assist Pregnancy Center, an evangelical, life-affirming ministry seeks additional part and full time medical staff (RN, CNM, FNP, PA or RDMS eligible to apply) to provide medical services (including pregnancy testing, limited obstetrical ultrasound, and medical education) under the oversight of the clinic's Medical Director. Medical staff work in conjunction with volunteer physicians, nurses, and mentors to ensure that clients are receiving the best medical, nursing, and psychosocial care possible.
Details available here: http://assistpartners.org/about/employment/
Interested candidates should provide a cover letter outlining interest in and qualifications for serving in a Christian medical ministry. Additionally, candidates should supply a resume, personal testimony, and a statement outlining their pro-life position to [email protected] Training in sonography available for applicants without prior ultrasound experience. Full time positions eligible for health benefits. Part and full time positions eligible for generous PTO, paid holidays, and flexible work schedules.
Description: The Executive Director has full responsibility for the center, which includes the implementation of the Policies and Procedures approved by the Board of Directors within the parameters of the center's budget. The primary areas of responsibility will be fund raising, development, community
relations, outreach ministries and administrative. This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and is a member in good standing with her church.
- Dedicated to the sanctity of all human life and sexual integrity.
- Maintains a consistent life-affirming philosophy and would never refer or advise a woman to have an abortion.
- Agree with and uphold the center's Mission & Vision Statement, Statement of Faith, Statement of Principle, as well as the Policies and Procedures of the center.
- Dependable, stable, and follows through on commitments.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in a related field, or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a volunteer or employee in ministry, as well as or including two years of experience in an administrative position with direct supervisory experience with paid staff in a professional office.
- Learns and applies new methods and approaches, forward thinking.
- Exhibits strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking, writing, and effective media relations
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and capable of using other data entry software. Able to operate a computer with above-average proficiency.
Charles Manne 209-815-8041 or [email protected]