Course Learning Objectives
- Describe the legal and ethical basis of performing limited obstetric ultrasound in the Pregnancy Medical Clinic (PMC) setting.
- Determine the indications for limited obstetric ultrasound examinations according to nationally recognized guidelines of the AIUM, ACOG and AWHONN.
- Identify the policies, procedures and protocols necessary to provide safe and excellent patient care.
- Understand staffing and human resources needs, laws and policies to run a successful medical ministry.
- Create an employment environment that successfully handles conflict resolution.
- Learn tools to plan future goals with an Annual Directional Statement which will also serve as a tool for evaluating performances.
- List important best practices for the typical pregnancy medical clinic.
- Strengthen fundraising strategies for a medical ministry.
- Implement strong marketing plan to reach abortion vulnerable patients.