The COVID-19 pandemic is an opportunity to serve our communities in a new way.
- We encourage all members to view NIFLA’s March Legal and Clinic Tips and attachments for information regarding the coronavirus. For more information and the most up-to-date guidelines, please visit the CDC’s website.
- Please click here to view NIFLA’s full statement on the coronavirus.
- If you have registered for any NIFLA training, please double-check our course registration page dates and locations for any adjustments to 2020 training sessions.
- Please click here for scheduling updates to NIFLA’s 2021 Leadership Summit.
- NIFLA membership should monitor their emails for more specific updates and policies.
- A complete list of COVID-19 related documents is available on the Legal Tips page.
The NIFLA office is operating according to national guidelines from the President. We are monitoring the situation daily. We are available by phone (540-372-3930) and email.