NIFLA membership provides numerous benefits and resources. NIFLA offers assistance in areas of:
- Tax-exempt status
- Tort liability
- Consumer protection
- Board liabilities
- Best practices
- Medical conversion
- Other important areas of legal significance
- The Legal Primer for Pregnancy Centers — An indispensable manual that instructs how to deal with the fundamental issues facing pregnancy centers and medical clinics, such as tax-exempt status, corporate issues and tort liability Board issues.
- Legal Audit — A complete legal analysis of pregnancy center and medical clinic operations that identifies areas of deficiency and makes legal recommendations.
- Legal Tips — A monthly memorandum that provides legal guidance on significant issues relating to the operations of pregnancy centers and medical clinics.
- Clinic Tips — A monthly memorandum for medical members that instructs on medical issues of significance in relation to the operations of a pregnancy medical clinic.
- Unlimited phone consultations with our legal counsel and experienced staff.
- Basic Operations, Policies & Procedures — Foundational policies and procedures for every pregnancy center and medical clinic.
- Employee Handbook — A policies and procedures guide for employees of pregnancy centers and medical clinics.
Reduced Rate Services for Members
- Institute in Limited Obstetric Ultrasound — A training course for medical and management personnel in the legal requirements of providing limited ultrasound services in a medical clinic setting.
- Pregnancy Medical Manual — A manual that includes, infrastructure and workflow systems, establishing a strong foundation for the medical clinic, medical policies and procedures, and limited obstetric ultrasound services.
- Patriot Insurance — A program with a partnering organization providing general liability, professional liability, director and officers liability, and medical malpractice insurance written specifically for pregnancy centers and medical clinics.
- Medical Policies & Procedures — Comprehensive policies and procedures for use in the medical clinic setting.
- Maranatha Baptist University Graduate Programs — 50% reduced tuition benefit to NIFLA affiliated pregnancy center staff enrolled in a graduate online program through MBU.
Additional NIFLA Services (Fee Based)
- Board Development includes on-site training seminars on issues of legal significance and Board training materials.
- The Life Choice Project (TLC) provides all of the resources necessary for a pregnancy center to convert its operations to medical clinic status.
The Board of Directors and staff of NIFLA are honored to serve as a resource to enable your life-affirming ministry to become the most effective and positive resource in your community.
The cost of new membership ranges from $330 to $395 depending on your selection of medical or non-medical membership and affiliation with other national organizations. If you would like to join NIFLA, click here:
Join NIFLA Today
2023-2024 Membership Fees
- Medical Non-Affiliate: $420
- Medical Affiliated: $405
- Non-Medical Non-Affiliate: $370
- Non-Medical Affiliated: $355