RDMS Pulse Webinar On Demand
Please login as a NIFLA member for special
member pricing on this Webinar.
RDMS Pulse is a comprehensive training program for RDMSs to attain the qualifications set by national standards in order to provide hands-on practice sonography scans for Registered Nurses in pregnancy medical clinic settings.
Have you already purchased RDMS Pulse and are trying to access it? Click here:
RDMS Pulse Webinar On Demand Access
How Does It Work?
- Pregnancy medical clinic purchases the webinar on behalf of an identified RDMS in their community who is committed to their ministry of serving abortion-minded women (order the webinar below).
- RDMS views the webinar which includes two training modules from NIFLA’s Institute in Limited Obstetric Ultrasound.
- Upon completion of the webinar, the RDMS supervises qualified nurses* doing 50-75 practice ultrasound scans in the pregnancy medical clinic setting.
- Soundview Imaging Partners then provides on-site skills assessment to assure proper competency skills are attained according to national standards.
For more information on RDMS Pulse, see the RDMS Pulse Webinar On Demand Flyer (PDF).
After the webinar is ordered, the RDMS will need to download the materials for this webinar (WMV videos and PDF handouts). Please enter the email address to send the link to. This webinar is password protected.
You have only 30 days to view this webinar once it is purchased.
In order to receive your CMEs, you must send a request via email to the address provided at the end of the webinar. Each RDMS may obtain up to three CMEs.
*Nurses must attend a NIFLA Institute in Limited Obstetric Ultrasound course prior to hands-on scanning.
- NIFLA Members: $249.00 per registrant
- Nonmembers: $498.00 per registrant
Order the Webinar